1. He has said he will fire editorial employees without regard to seniority.
2. If the company was to relocate, most employees would move.
3. There is a credibility gap developing between employers and employees.
4. They give their new employees a day or two of perfunctory orientation.
5. He waxed lyrical about the skills and commitment of his employees.
6. By sheer fluke, one of the shipowner's employees was in the city.
7. Government employees and officers also stayed away from work during the strike.
8. Employees are paid salaries commensurate with those of teachers.
9. They fell into that twilight zone between military personnel and civilianemployees.
10. 96 per cent of the eligible employees took up the offer.
11. Employees can contract out of their employer's occupational pension scheme.
12. Employees were taken to hospital yesterday after being poisoned by fumes.
13. One of her employees sued her for wrongful dismissal.
14. The late newspaper tycoon is condemned for his ruthless treatment ofemployees.
15. In the basement fifteen employees are busy making bespoke coats.